Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 5, Thing 10

I spent quite a lot of time with Meez. During my first attempt I was able to create an avatar but for some reason was unable to place it in my blog. I never did figure out the problem. I saved the character and decided to leave it for another day. I went back to it today and this time I had no problem putting it in the blog. When I saw it in the blog I decided to change the title. Now I have 2 characters with different titles and I can't seem to figure out how to delete one of these from the blog. Anyone know how? I also played around with Yahoo avatars and tried the Generator blog.

1 comment:

Joan said...

If the picture is in your blog, you can try these steps:

customize > dashboard > postings > posts

A list of your blog posts will display, and you can delete the one that you don't need.

If the picture is on the sidebar, try these steps:

customize > Add and Arrange Page Elements > find the picture you don't want and click "edit", follow the steps to delete your blog.

Good luck.